Sunday, May 6, 2012

AM Springboard: Week 6

Week 6 is finally over! Which means is all about animation from now on! :)

This week was a continuation of week 5 assignments. On our first assignment for week 6 we had to finish up our shot by adding different shaders and materials to our set and character using the Hypershade. Another part of our assignment was to continue polishing our shot by experimenting with different types of lights and using the 3 point lighting method. We also had to render out our scene by using Maya's software render but in my case I used Mental Ray. I also turned on Global Illumination and Final Gathering for better results. I'm pretty happy with the final results, this is the first time I tackle a project this complex in Maya. Great learning experience!

Here are my final renders for Springboard Week 6 with all the camera shots, shaders and lights:

Animation Mentor Springboard Week 6

Animation Mentor Springboard Week 6

Animation Mentor Springboard Week 6

Animation Mentor Springboard Week 6


No comments:

Post a Comment