Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Lock & Loaded!

The wait is over! I finally started Animation Mentor's Springboard program!  The first 3 weeks will be more like an orientation to get acquainted with the campus, new available tools and our mentors. The orientation video section consists of videos on how to get the most out of  your Animation Mentor experience along with technical tips and other helpful material that's going to help us along the way. I strongly suggest going through every video at least twice. It's a lot of information to absorb. Between reading the syllabus, looking at videos and navigating the new added campus content, I was a bit overwhelmed at first. Just take a deep breath, take your time, go through the videos and make notes of important info you might find helpful. I also printed out my Springboard Syllabus just to have something to reference back to if I'm not around the computer. Lots of fun projects and material would be covered in the following weeks. Couldn't be more excited! GOOD TIMES! :D

Let's do this!!!


2 comments:

  1. Hi buddy
    It's leo , From yukiko's
    Very happy to hear you started this . Keep me updated , want to have a chat with you , I started being very interested in 3d , I'm learning a bit of cinema 4d when I get the time and I love , thinking of going into 3d myself, good luck

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Leo!

      Thanks man! It's been a long process of waiting and getting ready for AM but it's finally around the corner. Let me know if you have any questions about Animation Mentor's programs or 3D animation in general. Inbox me through FB or just pay me a visit at the office. :)

      Delete