Monday, March 19, 2012

Bouncing Ball Test 2

Here's a second Bouncing Ball Test I did last night. As I keep doing these simple tests, the more I fall in love with animation. I love it! Can Animation Mentor start already? :)  I'm also starting to understand Maya's Graph Editor a bit more and my time with Maya has been a lot more enjoyable these last few days. I still got some minor tweaks to work on tonight but for the most part I'm really happy with it. I'll post a video update later tonight along with a snapshot of my translate Y curves for everyone to see.

2 comments:

  1. Hey, man! You should put a texture on the ball, like the checker pattern or even a line to see how it rolls. It looks like so far you are headed in the right direction. Keep up the great work, brotha. :)

    Btw, here's a great guide to bouncing ball animation.

    http://blog.fjasmin.net/search/label/Bouncing%20Balls

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the great feedback Tommy! Your link was super helpful! Best of luck in Class 1 tomorrow! :)

      Delete