Saturday, June 2, 2012

AM Springboard: Week 9 Basic Step

It's time to move on to Class 1! I'm super excited! Stoked! Thrilled! Jumping up and down and off the wall like an idiot would be a better description! - But you get the point. Springboard is finally over! Had such a great time with my mentor, classmates and learning the animation tools from Maya. And to think we didn't even scratched the surface yet. I still have huge amounts of stuff to learn along the way,  Maya is such a complex piece of software.  I'm also a bit nervous! Remember that feeling of going to college for the first time? Same thing here! We are currently scheduled to start a few weeks from now. In the meantime, I'll try to enjoy the free time with my family and maybe put together a small progress reel with my Springboard assignments.

Here's my final assignment for AM springboard, hope you guys like it!

Cheers!

Jose

No comments:

Post a Comment